TECNIUM designs, manufactures and supplies plastic centrifugal pumps for handling reagents. Materials used are:
- PP (Polypropylene)
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride)
- PE (Polyethylene)
- E–CTFE (Ethylene–chlorotrifluoroethylene)
- PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
they are selected depending on the chemical compatibility, temperature and solids content of the product to be handled.
Among other applications these pumps are used for:
- Handling reagents from storage tanks to their point of consumption.
- Truck unloading.
- Recirculations in reactors or scrubbers.
- Collection of waste waters.
TECNIUM has specific pumps adapted to each of the above applications, including:
- Horizontal process pumps (EN22858)
- Sump vertical pumps
- External vertical pumps
- Magnetic drive pumps
TECNIUM has an extensive reference list of pumps, supplied throughout its long history and extensive experience in installations where it is necessary to effect a transfer of reagents.
TECNIUM also takes into account the facilities necessary security measures that are applicable to the equipment involved and the applicable legislation, given the danger in handling most of the reagents employed.